How to Be a Member
Are you ready to experience Austin?
We're happy to say our application process is fairly simple:
1. Join our mailing list (scroll down below on this page and fill in your email).
2. Pay $25 for a year long membership or $15 for a semester long membership to our President, Vice President, or through our Venmo Account (@txtransfers). Be sure to notify them your t-shirt size so you get a free t-shirt by the second official general meeting! Paid active members receive the following and much more:
- Merchandise discounts
- Subsidized social discounts
- Fall/Spring Banquet discounts
- Allowed to attend all socials/events
- Eligible to run for officer positions
- Senior cords
3. Once you get confirmation that you're an official member, you'll be added to our exclusive members group on Facebook. Nonmembers are always able to keep up with TTS at our public Facebook Page and learn about public/open events.
At TTS you can join at any point in the semester, and can also bring your friends. It’s up to you for how involved you want to be, whether that’s showing up for a couple of socials, or running for an officer position at the end of the semester.